Our company is registered in The Netherlands and the travel services that we offer are governed by the applicable laws of The Netherlands. No warranties of any kind are provided to the compliance of the information shown on these websites. Accessing our websites is conditional on your agreement and all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by the applicable laws of The Netherlands. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of The Netherlands and Dream Iceland reserves the right to deny access to our websites without any further notice.
You are offered to access the sites under condition that you won’t modify the terms, conditions, and notices mentioned below. There is an agreement created for you regarding the usage of our site, including:
- You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity.
- You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else shall be true and accurate.
- The website must not be used for speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. The content and information used on the site includes price and availability of travel services and the background used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Dream Iceland. Accordingly, as a condition of using or website, you agree not to use its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services purchased through these web “sites”, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, or create any derivative works from You must also agree not to transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from our website. In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
(1) Access, monitor or copy any content or information of these web “sites” using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Dream Iceland
(2) Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on these web “sites” or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access of our website
(3) Take any action or use any device, routine or software that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Dream Iceland, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website, which inhibits or interferes with the running of our booking operations
(4) Provide deep-link to any portion of our website, including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services and for any purpose that to without taking written permission of Dream Iceland
(5) The transmission of threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political, or racist material or any material that is otherwise unlawful is expressly prohibited.
(6) Dream Iceland reserves the right to deny you the access to our site if anytime it is affected by outside factors which are beyond our control
Specific terms & conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of our website. For persons who are resident in the U.K, USA, Australia, Germany, Canada or any other country in the world, the applicable booking and purchase conditions are those which appear on the relevant product pages and within the Booking Agreement/Booking Conditions and you must read these before confirming your booking or purchase. All bookings and purchases are also subject to the general information appearing on our web “sites” and product descriptions.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature, which may arise directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in our website and access any other information or material via web links from these websites. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via our website or supplied by an identified Third Party, which is consistent with our applicable booking conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.